Got a blog set up. I think it'll be interesting to keep the code log online, rather than a text file on my computer.
Here's what I've done so far:
1. Wrote an abstract for the VDC wiki.
2. Tried to get started with Subversion, with very little luck. Looks like the computer can't find the installed software.
3. Made a blog!
4. Learned how to spell Albuquerque.
5. Installed the Natural Language Toolkit
1. Keep trying to figure out Subversion
2. Remember how PYTHON works (after 2 years of using R exclusively... hmm...)
3. Play with the Natural Language toolkit.
4. Get some scheduling done.
5. Work on presentation for Albuquerque.