filters.py and similarity.py
- Fixed the keywords.
Minor bug fixes:
- Bug in dictReader() that didn't open the file if the path was passed in as a parameter.
- Bug in extract() that asked for path to hierarchy file even if a hierarchy dictionary is provided as a parameter.
Added several WordNet-based functions, to retrieve the following types of related words for every word in a term description:
- instance hyponyms
- member meronyms
- part meronyms
- substance meronyms
- verb groups
- derivationally related forms
- Have a look at the WordNet hierarchy.
- Figure out why the XML output of fgdc_extractor.extract() is producing errors. Namrata has suggested that this may be due to the presence of '<' in the text.
- Write filter functions to get hypernyms and holonyms.
- Write a function to filter term descriptions and rank them relative to a given description.